Whether you read from an electronic device (Kindle, Nook) or a traditional hard copy printed book, every book benefits from an outside eye review. Someone other than the writer should take a look.
"I have in my library a book of inspiration and truly moving life stories, an anthology by women who overcame enormous obstacles to accomplish great things. I keep this book not because the women's experiences inspire me but because the book is a living example of what not to do. The pages contain countless typos, misplaced apostrophes and commas, misspelled words, paragraphs laden with superfluous, unnecessary words. I have not had the heart to mention these things to the author and gatherer of these articles, but I keep her book because it reminds me that I always benefit when I hire someone with a trained eye to review my work before it goes to print." - Peggi Ridgway
Peggi and her team at Wordpix Solutions, have designed, edited, written and produced books of all kinds:
- Stan Cody's Teaching Out of the Box (education)
- Jo Kelly: The Truth about Being an Extra (background actor)
- Stephen Smith, D.C.: Escape to the Mountain (personal experience)
- Jared Smith: Fishin' Trails: 25 Short Hikes for Eastern Sierra Wild Trout
- Julie Dieboldt Price: Babyboomers Guide to Digital Photography (CD Series)
- Jan Works and Peggi Ridgway: Sending Flowers to America (history)
- Dr. G. Flynn: A System of Universes (mathematics and theory)
- Gerald Kostecka: Dreamtime Friend (children's book)
- Paul Pease: Building a Small Blue Chip Business (business)
- Peggi Ridgway: Jump-start Your Job Search, Web Savvy for Small Business
Let Peggi review your manuscript and work with you to make your book a reality in the most professional manner.
Yes, our team can help you:
- By editing your material, writing headings, etc.
- Get an International Standard Book Number (ISBN)
- Get Library of Congress Card Catalog Number
- Find a source for photos, graphics
- Obtain printers' estimates and get the printing done
- Compare digital and ebook services
- Get the book done!