Peggi Ridgway is an experienced speaker on a variety of topics. A Toastmaster since 2005, she has also spoken outside the arena of club meetings and Toastmasters speech contests to a wide variety of civic organizations (Rotary, small chambers of commerce, professional women's groups, and others) and she has organized large events (a Financial Savvyness for Women workshop; several company golf tournaments; etc.). She's also won speech contests and has earned the highest award possible in the Toastmasters International organization education system: Distinguished Toastmaster (DTM).
Listeners say she:
- "is believable. The audience trusts you and believes you."
- "makes the subject come alive. I could visualize the soldier walking in the parade with his regiment."
- "seem so natural up there, like you are perfectly comfortable as a speaker."
Peggi's current topics include:
- A presentation with a continuous slide show, about "A Gathering Place" world-class park under construction in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
- How search engine optimization helps your website.
- Tips for developing extraordinarily good speaking skills.
- Customized topic for your group.
Need a speaker?